Ph.D., Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University, 2003
M.S., Agricultural Systems Technology and Education, Utah State University, 2000
B.S., Range Science, Utah State University, 1996
B.S., Business Management, Saint Vincent College, 1991
July 2003 – Present - Instructor, Department of Biological Systems Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA. Teaching in the areas of metal fabrication, agricultural construction, and agricultural mechanics.
September 2000 – May 2003 - Teaching/Research Associate, Department of Agricultural Education, Communications, and 4-H Youth Development, Oklahoma State University Stillwater, Oklahoma. Teaching in the areas of research methods, quantitative data analysis, and county extension program development. Research in the areas of program evaluation, needs assessment and stakeholder input.
May 1998 – August 2000 - Graduate Assistant, Agricultural Systems, Technology, and Education Department, Utah State University. Teaching, research, and extension in the areas of agricultural health and safety and water quality.
Courses Taught Last Five Years
- AT 0124 - Agricultural Machinery and Mechanics
- AT 0384 - Agricultural Structures
- AT 0984 - Animal Structures and Environnements
- BSE 2094 - Introduction to Metal Fabrication
- BSE 2294 - Animal Structures and Environments
- BSE 2484 - Engines and Power Trains
- BSE 3494 - Advanced Welding Technology